A cookie is a small snippet of code that the websites you visit send to your browser. Its function is diverse:
- Preference cookies remembers the language you have chosen to navigate, for example.
- Process cookies remembers when you are coming back to a private area. If you’re visiting an online store, cookies allow you to fill out the shopping cart when you are choosing products.
- Security cookies are used to prevent fraudulent use of your access credentials.
In these cases, cookies make websites more useful for you.
In this site we also use analysis cookies, specifically from Google Analytics, to collect information anonymously about visits, so we can improve the content we offer.
Cookies are a resource to make the website more effective, useful and practical for you. We always respect your privacy and all the people who visit us.
Cookies used in this site
|wordpress_logged_in_ [hash] / wordpress_ [hash]||User identification|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Check the operation of cookies|
|tk_ni / tk_ai / tk_qs||Internal user metrics identified|
|wordpress-setting-xxxx / wordpress-setting-time-xxxx||Personalization of the administration interface of the site|
|wordpress_sec_ [hash]||Connection of the administrative area with the WordPress service|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Indicates whether the cookies warning has been shown|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Indicates the cookies preferences of the current user|
|gsScrollPos- [num]||Interactive map view optimization cache|
|utma / utmb / utmc / utmt / utmz / _ga / _gat / _gac / _gid||Used by Google Analytics to differentiate users. Compiles data about interaction with the website|
|AMP_TOKEN||Identification of Google Analytics AMP Client ID|
You can change your mind and delete cookies whenever you want
You can also check and manage cookies installed on your device changing your browser settings. You will find detailed information in the following links:
- If your browser is Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- If your browser is Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- If your browser is Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- If your browser is Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy